*This post is not sponsored or in partnership with TJMaxx.*
Happy Aloha Friday everyone! I don’t know about you but I am so excited for spring. It’s my second favorite season after summer of course. I just love all the soft pastel colors and florals for spring. It’s just so fun and makes me happy!
Today on the blog I’ll be sharing my favorite spring finds from TJMaxx that are all under $50. I thought this would be the perfect blog post for this weekend because weekends make for perfect shopping days. Also if you head over to my Instagram a couple of my blogger friends and I are hosting a TJMaxx gift card giveaway ($50 value!). So check it out for a chance to win!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Dresses/Jumpsuits, Swimsuits, Shoes and Bags/Purses that are perfect for spring. Enjoy!
1. Yellow Lemon Print Dress | $19.99
2. Blue Lemon Print Dress | $19.99
3. Linen Belted Jumpsuit | $34.99
4. Gray & Pink Floral Maxi Dress | $24.99
5. Knot Front Jumpsuit | $16.99
6. Blue Floral Maxi Dress | $24.99
7. Button Down T-Shirt Dress | $24.99
1a. Yellow Floral Bikini Top | $24.99
1b. Yellow Floral High Waist Bottom | $24.99
2. Black Scalloped One-piece | $29.99
(I actually have this swimsuit in blue & white stripes and I love it!)
3. Blue printed One-piece Swimsuit | $29.99
4. Halter Neck One-piece | $39.99
5a. Wrap Bikini Top | $19.99
5b. Bikini Bottom | $19.99
1. White Leather Espadrilles | $39.99
2. Lace-up Leather Espadrilles | $39.99
By Soludos-These are my beloved espadrilles just a different style!
3. Turquoise Leather Flats| $39.99
4. Slip On Leather Loafers | $39.99
By Free People
1. Large Fringe Straw Tote With Shells | $24.99
2. Round Cross-body with Pom Poms | $29.99
3. Crochet Tote | $24.99
4. Flapped Cross-body | $14.99
5. Round Rattan Cross-body | $29.99
6. Woven Bucket Bag | $24.99
7. White Clutch with Pom Poms | $12.99
8. Square Rattan Crossbody | $29.99
Let me know what your favorite styles are or what you’d spend your $50 on! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway on Instagram! The winner will be announced on Monday March 25 at 10am HST.